P'nai Or Philadelphia
Renewing Judaism as it Renews Us....
Davven with us!
Celebrate life changes with us!
Celebrate High Holy Days with us!
Learn with us!
Join us in Tikkun Olam!
Study and Renew!
Enjoy the Seasons with us!
Welcome to Philadelphia’s Jewish Renewal Community
- We come together in the Community wing of Summit Presbyterian Church, 6757 Greene Street, in West Mt. Airy Philadelphia.
- P’nai Or Philadelphia is a welcoming and diverse Jewish Renewal Community.
- We meet on Jewish holidays and every Shabbat (Saturdays, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm). Throughout the year, we sponsor classes, get-togethers and holiday celebrations.
- Our davvenen/prayer style is upbeat, celebratory and participatory, blending Hebrew and English song and chant with opportunities for reflection and sharing.
We look forward to getting to know you….
- P’nai Or Philadelphia meets in the Community wing of Summit Presbyterian Church, Greene St. at Westview St, Philadelphia, PA 19119. Find us.
- P’nai Or Philadelphia is a member of ALEPH: Alliance for Jewish Renewal, a world-wide organization which advances vital Judaism as an ethical and spiritual path, and whose world headquarters is located in our community.
- P’nai Or Philadelphia is a member of Keshet, Working for the full equality and inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Jews in Jewish life.
Website designed by Rivkah Walton. No photos on this website were taken on Shabbat or Yom Tov.
Join Us For…
Torah, History, Prayer, Journal Writing, Music, and more.
Come enjoy the Fall/Winter Beit Midrash Study Offerings
Torah Study 9:15| Davvenen 10:30| Lunch and Shabbos Shmooze. We will honor each of us and all of us–new members, former members and almost members! read more…
Sunday Dec 6 |10 am-12| Beauty and Light: A Spiritual Writing Journey in Preparation for Channukah with Rabbi Malkah Binah Klein read more…
Friday Evening, Dec 11 |6:15 Arrival | 6:30 Service begins Musical Kabbalat Shabbat Chant Service and Potluck Dinner with Rabbi Malkah Binah Klein, Daniella Forstater and friends. read more…