P’nai Or Philadelphia
Summit Presbyterian Church
6757 Greene St. (at Westview St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19119
in the West Mt. Airy section of NW Philadelphia.
To enter on Greene Street, look for the large sign on the lawn. At the end of the walkway, enter through two red doors. Take several steps down and go through double doors. Turn right. Go into first door on your left into our davvenen space (Common Room).
Because of the steps, activities in our davvenen space are not wheelchair accessible.
For High Holy Day services, from the Greene Street entrance take the stairway up to the left.
Alternatively, there is an entrance on Westview Street. There is a ramp leading to the Westview entrance for accessibility.
P’nai Or, PO Box 9917, Philadelphia, PA 19118-0917
P'nai Or at Summit Church
Summit Church is approximately 3 blocks from SEPTA’s Chestnut Hill West Regional Rail – Upsal Station at Greene and Upsal Streets. Walk northwest (downhill) on Greene, crossing Hortter Street and Lincoln Drive. Continue one block (uphill), passing Phil Ellena Street on your left. Summit Church is at the next corner. Enter the church from the Greene Street entrance. Look for the large sign on the lawn.
Please use the map above with the awareness that Lincoln Drive is generally not regarded as safe for bicyclists due to the high speed of traffic and many curves.
Summit Church is approximately 1 block from the H Bus –
- Coming from Germantown, get off at the corner of Lincoln Drive and Greene. Walk northwest, passing Phil Ellena Street on your left. Summit Church is at the next near right corner.
- Coming from Cheltenham, get off at the corner of McCallum and Westview. Walk (south)west up the hill on Westview for one block. Summit Church is on the next near left corner. Turn left onto Greene Street.
- Enter the church from the Greene Street entrance.
Directions from Interstate 76 –
- From the East, take Exit 340-A for Lincoln Drive. Stop at end of ramp and merge onto the bridge, following overhead signs for Lincoln Drive.
- From the West, take (left-hand) Exit 340-A for Lincoln Drive. Merge carefully onto the bridge, following overhead signs for Lincoln Drive.
- Follow Lincoln Drive approx. 3.5 miles from ramp to Greene Street.
- At Greene Street (the 6th traffic light), turn left.
- The Summit Presbyterian Church is at the top of this block on the right.
- Please do not park on the 500 block of Westview adjacent to the church, out of consideration for our neighbors.