Whether new or returning, we welcome you to our community for 2015-16!
We welcome members and guests with or without synagogue affiliation, religious training, or experience in Judaism, and all who are seeking a deep, personally meaningful approach to Judaism.
- We ask every person who values our community to support us to the maximum extent possible. No one is ever turned away from P’nai Or for financial reasons.
- P’nai Or is supported entirely by our members’ annual dues, donations, and volunteer efforts.
- Members can attend all Shabbat and Holiday services, all High Holiday services ,and receive reduced rates on Beit Midrash (Learning) classes and workshops.
- Members and friends of P’nai Or Philadelphia are also invited to join an array of Councils to help plan activities and give our community direction.
To join or renew your membership, open in a new tab and download:
To view our High Holyday schedule open in a new tab and download
For questions or to discuss membership options, contact:
- Janet Neufeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying Connected To receive timely event announcements, join the P’nai Or listserv.