P’nai Or is governed by the Steering Council
All are invited to attend and to bring topics to the open monthly meeting in our davvenen space.
One becomes a Steering Council member by being voted in, invited in or volunteering to head a Council (committee).
Dedicated members of this governing body are the decision makers and often the “Do-ers” who maintain our community spirituality, culturally, and fiscally.
Members and friends of P’nai Or Philadelphia are invited to join an array of Councils where we plan activities and give our community direction.
To contact the Steering Council leadership:
Interested, talented, and willing members can become involved in any of the following councils.
- Membership • Janet Neufeld • Janneufeld@aol.com
- Caring • Sandi Cohen • email@example.com
- Tikkun Olam • Gayle Lacks • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s Programming • Elissa Yaffee • email@example.com
- Scholar-in-Residence/Maggid Fund • Melvin Metelits • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Davvenen/Spiritual Life • Tobie Hoffman • email@example.com
- Outreach/Publicity • (open)
- Library • Mickey Katz • Phone 215-849-1291
- Website • Karin Helstrom • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listserv • Gloria Hoffman • email@example.com